Investing for a better future for all animals
Stray Dog Capital wants a world in which all animals live in peaceful co-existence. To that end, we provide early stage, ground-breaking businesses with the capital and support to grow their businesses and shift away from an animal-based economy.
We are committed to our partners and foster relationships based on mutual respect, collaboration and a shared passion for a better world.
In addition to capital, we support our portfolio companies by providing them with the business tools and guidance to ensure they can succeed in their missions.
We also partner with a number of aligned investors of various stages and sizes to help our portfolio companies as they grow.
To apply for funding please follow the instructions on our contact page.
We agree with the following tenets of The Humane Society of the United States:
- Our nation should never tolerate cruelty, even if it’s conducted by big industries.
- Hurting animals runs against our religious values and our legal traditions.
- Reducing cruelty and punishing perpetrators of cruelty reduces violence and builds a civil society.
- All animal deserve humane treatment, including animals raised for food.
- We must embrace alternatives to animal exploitation where they exist.